Saturday 9 October 2010

Sample cards for 11th Oct

Here are a few samples of the card we will be doing this week.


This first card I used some fantastic new paper that Ann brought us from UK it is from a company called Craftwork cards, I have put a link to them in the side bar. The sentiment is from a new embossing folder for the Big Shot that has six different sentiments on it, I just used some silver mirror card and cut out the one I wanted.


On this next card I used another new embossing folder that we have just got, this one has snowmen on it and would make a nice card on its own, I just cut a section out of the middle. I used a card that had a white core of I could sand to get the soft effect. I also used some Card Candy on the sides, I am not to sure if I have stuck them on right or not but it was the only way I could get them to stay.

Hope you like them
see you all on Monday

Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment