Wednesday 18 May 2011

New Challenge Blog

Just to let all you ladies know that I have just added a new challenge  blog to the list on the right. It has been set up by Jacqueline from deezines art, a blog I follow all the time. All you will have to do is follow the design, choose your own colours and stamps and away you go, then post a photo of your card on to your blog. But I don't have a blog I can hear most of you crying, so WHY NOT? most of you are good enough to put your work out there for others to see and comment on. How will you know how good you are getting if you do not have a record of where you have come from.

Jacqueline has just started to design her own stamps but also uses a lot of Stamping Up and other brands on her cards, if you have a look back at some of the older posts I think you will recognise some of the stamps. She is also the person who gave us the Easel card box design we did in the new year.

I hope you will all at least go and have a look at this new site and have a go at the first card she has there even if you don't go for the design team.

I will be bringing my computer with me on Monday so if any of you would like me to help them set up there own blog I will show you how.

This weeks card will be here in a day or so.

thanks,
Cath

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cath First monday off for weeks so will be along, heard we are doing a fantastic iris fold can`t wait and need help setting up a blog.

    see you monday Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cath - thank you so much for telling everyone about my new challenge blog - can't wait to see if anyone decides to join in! - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete